What Makes Us Different?
- Our world-class EHS capabilities, experience and knowledge, backed by over 500 colleagues and the wider capabilities of Anthesis.
- Our strong network of subcontractors and partners.
- Global team distribution, enabling best practice and on-the-ground support where you need it.
- End-to-end EHS support, including legal and commercial understanding and technical solutions.
- Agile delivery of bespoke solutions.
In a world of changing legislation and increased public expectations about corporate responsibility, understanding potential liabilities and risks around EHS issues is increasingly important.
At Anthesis, we have a thorough understanding of EHS agendas, policies, regulations and cultural issues. Our team delivers both local and global programmes to help you understand your responsibilities and communicate outcomes in clear, non-technical language. We offer bespoke EHS solutions across a broad range of solutions.
We deliver EHS compliance programs and services, including audit and assurance programmes in line with legislation and corporate policies. We also benchmark against industry best practices – and can use the information we gather about EHS and corporate responsibility practices to assess the suitability of vendors.
Our management system services go hand-in-hand with our focus on EHS risk compliance and are delivered for clients across a diverse range of sectors.
- Design, implementation and optimisation of EHS, energy management systems – ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, and Eco-Management and Audit Scheme.
- Management system training and capacity building.
Our software team has vast experience across EHS systems design and implementation, business process operations and consulting.
We offer enterprise systems implementation for SAP EHSM and Oracle PG&C, as well as using our own tools such as Anthesis Compliance Data Collection and Anthesis Compliance Suite.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East. Under GDPR we have a number of lawful reasons that we rely on when we use (or ‘process’) your personal information, such as ‘legitimate interests’. For further information view our policy.