Subscribe to receive the latest episodes
In this episode on Wise Women in Waste, our hosts Claudia Amos and Debbie Hitchen are joined by Dawn Allan at Anthesis, and Mais Haddadin and Jane Smith at NexantECA, an energy and chemicals advisory company. The discussion focused on how to create a holistic approach to sustainability in the chemicals sector and the impact regulation has had on creating sustainable change.
Discussion highlights include:
- An introduction to the chemicals sector and how it can be misunderstood
- How the European Green Deal is impacting change in the sector
- How SMEs need to collaborate with large corporates to implement new ideas
- Career pathways to sustainable chemistry and advice for emerging leaders
- The experiences of women in leadership roles within the chemicals sector
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.