Subscribe to receive the latest episodes
This episode explores waste prevention, community engagement, sustainable materials and how waste fits in with Bristol City Council’s Net Zero plans.
Discussion highlights include:
- How to deploy effective community engagement tactics to improve and instill recycling habits in households and businesses
- How the Municipality’s plans for Net Zero and the Climate Emergency impact on Bristol’s waste management
- What businesses can do to encourage the recycling of their products and packaging
- The importance of understanding on the ground collection and recycling systems when selecting material alternatives for products and packaging
- How the pandemic impacted local recycling trends and waste arisings and how does it change our future?
Get in touch with our Wise Women in Waste hosts