Anthesis Group knows that your privacy is important to you and takes user privacy very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal data. This Privacy Notice is provided to you as part of your right to be informed as to the nature of our processing of your personal information.
Please note that this Privacy Notice will regularly be updated to reflect any changes in the way we handle your personal data or any changes in applicable laws.
Anthesis Group reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter and update this Privacy Notice from time to time. We therefore invite you to review the current version of the Privacy Notice each time you return to our Sites.
Controller Contact Details
Anthesis (UK) Consulting Limited is the controller for website users’ data and individuals who receive marketing communication from us.
If you have any queries about how we use your data, or you want to enquire about your data rights, you should contact the Group’s Data Protection Officer. Anthesis Group’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at email@example.com.
You also have the right to lodge a formal complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office. You can do so here: Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
However, we kindly requests that you contact us before lodging a formal complaint, and we will do our best to address any problems you may have.
Please do not send us any information you do not wish Anthesis Group to use. If the data we collect are not listed in this privacy statement, we will give individuals (when required by law) appropriate notice of which other data will be collected and how they will be used.
You do not have to provide us with any personal data. However, if you do not, we may be unable to handle your request or to provide you with the services you are requesting.
If you provide us with personal data of another person (for instance, a potential employee/referral), you are responsible for ensuring that such person is made aware of the information contained in this privacy statement and that the person has given you his/her consent for sharing the information with Anthesis Group.
International Transfers of your personal data.
Unless you are otherwise notified, any transfers of your personal data from within the European Economic Area (EEA) to third parties outside the EEA will be based on an adequacy decision or are governed by the standard contractual clauses. Any other non-EEA related transfers of your personal data will take place in accordance with the appropriate international data transfer mechanisms and standards.
We maintain organisational, physical and technical security arrangements for all the personal data we hold. We have protocols, controls and relevant policies, procedures and guidance to maintain these arrangements taking into account the risks associated with the categories of personal data and the processing we undertake.
We regularly review these arrangements and take expert advice to ensure that our security processes are up to date.
What are the sources we get your personal information from?
If we do not obtain your personal information directly from you, we may obtain it from the following sources: publicly available sources (registers or the internet), Anthesis Group employees, contractors, (prospective) members of board of directors, shareholders, Anthesis Group’s affiliates, subsidiaries and newly acquired businesses, employers of our contractors, our clients, public authorities, public websites and social media, previous employers, educational institutions, suppliers and vendors (including third party data providers).
Which rights do you have with respect to the processing of your personal data?
You are entitled (in the circumstances and under the conditions, and subject to the exceptions, set out in applicable law) to:
- Request access to the personal data we process about you: this right entitles you to know whether we hold personal data about you and, if we do, to obtain information on and a copy of that personal data.
- Request a rectification of your personal data: this right entitles you to have your personal data be corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Anthesis Group no longer processes your personal data.
- Request the erasure of your personal data: this right entitles you to request the erasure of your personal data, including where such personal data would no longer be necessary to achieve the purposes.
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Anthesis Group only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
- Request portability of your personal data: this right entitles you to receive a copy (in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format) of personal data that you have provided to Anthesis Group, or request Anthesis Group to transmit such personal data to another data controller.
If you wish to enquire about or exercise any of your rights under applicable data protection law, please contact the Group’s Data Protection Officer. Anthesis Group’s Data Protection Officer can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
USA – California
If you are a resident of California, you may have additional rights in relation to your personal data.
We have not sold and do not sell your personal data within the meaning of the CCPA.
If you are a resident of the State of California, you may have the right to request Anthesis Group to disclose to you:
- the categories of personal data we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which such personal data was collected;
- the business or commercial purpose for which we have collected your personal data;
- the third parties with whom we share your personal data; and
- the specific pieces of personal data we have collected about you.
You may also have the right to request that we delete your personal data subject to the limitations of the CCPA.
If you wish to exercise your rights, please submit your request using our data subject request form. You may also submit your request by sending an email to email@example.com. We may have to request additional information to verify your identity.
Anthesis Group will not discriminate against you because you have exercised your rights under the CCPA.