Aleksanterinkatu 48 B, 00100 Helsinki
+358 50 542 8330
About our Finland business
Our operations in Finland provide strategic advisory, transaction and sustainability services. The team specialise in Transaction and Finance Services and can manage and coordinate an Environmental Due Diligence (EDD) project for you anywhere in the world. Our traditional EDD assessments can be complemented with tailored and focused Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) reviews, and in-depth issue-specific assessments.
We support you pre, during and post acquisition, and pre and during an exit. Together with our strategy and governance and supply chain specialists, we can help you increase the value of your company and make you a global leader in your sector.
- Merger and acquisition (M&A) EDD (can be complemented with initial and in-depth ESG reviews)
- Strategic Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) corporate advisory
- EHS compliance assessments
- Environmental liability assessments
- Property EDD (can be complemented with limited ESG reviews)
- Site solutions (site investigations and remediation, and site closures)
- EHS permitting and regulatory support assistance
- Sustainability strategy development
- Supply chain
- Resource management
- Product stewardship and chemical management
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.