As the world moves towards a more sustainable future, the apparel and textiles industry has a key role to play. To meet the growing customer demand for more sustainable products, companies can leverage brand and product certifications across a host of standards and drive sustainable performance.
Aligning with a certification system can lead to a variety of organisational benefits, including environmental performance improvements (such as reduced water use, less chemicals, better recycling), more socially responsible behaviours (such as safer working conditions), as well as improving the traceability and transparency of your supply chains.
Whether you are a manufacturer, supplier, brand owner or distributor, Anthesis can support you to adopt the best environmentally and socially sustainable practices, and in turn align with your targeted environmental certification goals.
With global expertise in the fashion and apparel industry, we are on hand to integrate your apparel certification ambitions with your wider business model to ensure both sustainability and performance are aligned.
Our services include:
- Gap analysis across one or more certifications to determine eligibility and supply chain gaps.
- Strategic road mapping – action planning and enhancement of internal processes to achieve certification success. This includes creating policy and program documentation, identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and priority goal setting.
- Analyse and provide recommendations for data management efficiency (including digitization).
- Implementation support during certification process with third-party certification bodies.
- Training resource development and capacity building to ensure long term success.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.