Subscribe to receive the latest episodes
In the fourteenth episode of the Wise Women in Waste podcast series, Debbie Hitchen and Claudia Amos are joined by Alessandra Pistoia, Senior Program Manager of Zero Waste and Circularity at Microsoft, and Anna Brockhaus, Consultant at Anthesis.
This episode explores the stretch wrap alternative report Anthesis, Microsoft and 10 other companies collaborated on to find circular alternatives to the stretch wrap plastic used for the transportation and delivery of goods across supply chains.
Listen on Apple PodcastsListen on SpotifyListen on Google Podcasts
Discussion highlights include:
- The key findings from the stretch wrap alternatives project and how the project came about
- Why it is essential to bring together organisations from across the supply chain, with diverse perspectives, to create circular supply chains
- The importance of data visualisation to inform C-Suite decision-making on sustainable investments
- The limitations caused by the differing availability of waste data globally
- Why setting data standards will improve sustainable decision-making and outcomes
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.