Anthesis Consulting Group GDPR Compliant Privacy Statement
Here at Anthesis we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the information, products or services you have requested from us.
Where we process personal information for purposes which are not directly to comply with our contractual obligations we [generally] do so for certain legitimate business purposes. (Please see our Legitimate Business Interest Policy). Whenever we process data for these purposes we will always ensure that we give your personal data rights due consideration and hold them in the highest regard.
No Anthesis-owned products collect personal data (such as names and email addresses,) in cookies but we do store other information necessary to ensure data security and session continuity. However, some of the software products we use or maintain on behalf of others, may collect personal data. We are in contact with these suppliers and our clients to ensure that each of these products is GDPR-compliant and covered by its own privacy statement.
From time to time we would like to contact you with details of other webinars, events, products and services we offer.
Don’t worry, we will never pass your information on to anyone outside of the Anthesis Group of companies unless the law requires us to do so or where we are acting as a data processor and our client (the data controller) requires us to do so.
How is your personal information managed?
When our IT hosting is done outside the EEA we ensure that the appropriate legal safeguards are in place to protect your rights.
Anthesis Consulting Group is located across the EU and also in non EEA countries and, hence, some personal data is transferred outside the EEA, but this is only done further to appropriate legal safeguards being in place.
What are your rights?
Under new data protection regulations, individuals (you) have enhanced rights:
- Individuals have the right to be informed as to what information we collect and how we use it.
- The right to erasure.
- The right of access. Please contact us (see details below) for a copy of the data we hold on you.
- The right to have information we hold about you rectified.
- The right to restrict processing. That is, you have the right to decide how we use your personal data and, for example, to decide that you don’t want to receive certain types of information or to change the permissions for our use of your personal information e.g. withdraw the right to send you marketing information. You have the right to object to this processing, and if you wish to unsubscribe, please email email@example.com.
- The right to data portability (we are obliged to send any data which you have supplied to us and which we hold to another supplier if you request this).
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- The right to complain about any use of your personal data which you consider to be unlawful. We invite you to get in touch with us in the first instance but our supervisory authority is the UK Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and they can be contacted via their website at ico.org.uk. You can find our contact details below.
Anthesis Consulting Group is a processor of client data and the controller for data which we process in relation to suppliers and on our employees.
For any queries relating to personal data, please contact our Data Protection Lead, Ian Forrester (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). If in the instance you find Ian is Out of Office, and require a prompt reply, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Unless it is required for legal or contractual reasons, we will not hold any personal data for more than three years from the date you, or your organisation, last contacted us.