The webinar covered the following:
- What is FLAG and why it’s necessary
- The impact the guidance has on your GHG accounting, the requirements to set a FLAG target and how it will change future SBTi reporting
- An overview of the impacts expected on different sectors
- How to create an approach to adopt the new FLAG Guidance that reduces complexities
- Q&A session to answer your FLAG questions by our experts
Webinar Recording | What is an SBTi FLAG Target and How Does it Impact Your Sustainability Strategy?
Science-Based Targets initiative (SBTi) has released guidance to support organisations to set Science-based Targets (SBT) for Forest, Land and Agriculture (FLAG) related greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. This guidance will inform organisations on how much and how quickly they will have to reduce land-related emissions to limit global warming to 1.5 °C.
Watch the webinar to learn where FLAG is relevant in your value chain, how it will impact those already with or processing SBTs, and the key steps to starting your FLAG journey.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.