In this Activating Sustainability episode, our host Chris Peterson is joined by CEO, North America, Chantelle Ludski, and North America Executive Directors, Emma Armstrong and Jason Pearson, to discuss key takeaways from the GreenBiz 2022 Conference held in February.
Listen on Apple PodcastsListen on SpotifyListen on Google Podcasts
“No one company can be the ‘magic bullet’ on [societal issues], we are going to need to collaborate, especially on policy change”
Join them, as they explore:
- The evolving influence of social impact on companies’ goals
- The role of investors in the ESG space
- The importance of alignment on shared values
- The expanding role of the financial sector
- The importance of inclusion and diversity in the corporate sustainability community
If you have any feedback on the podcast, get in touch with our host Chris Peterson at: Chris.Peterson@anthesisgroup.com
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.