In this Wise Women in Waste episode, our hosts Claudia Amos and Debbie Hitchen are joined by Berta Mota Gasso and Sophie Lees-Millais from Anthesis. This discussion explored the links between packaging and Scope 3 in our day-to-day work with a Net Zero focus.
Discussion highlights include:
- How companies are now facing tougher packaging challenges to meet their Net Zero targets
- The increased demand for Scope 3 calculations
- How using LCA data can help drive internal decision-making
- What is driving growth and change in circularity?
- Insights on starting a career in the sustainability industry
Anthesis’ UK Practice Lead for Sustainable Production and Consumption Beth Simpson reflects on how companies are responding to the strong possibility that they will not meet their 2025 packaging targets and explores what they can do to mitigate the consequent risks.
To support industry efforts in reducing packaging impacts, Anthesis produced a supermarket heatmap for IGD to highlight where the environmental impacts of packaging are most significant within an average UK supermarket.
Discover the seven key steps to setting and delivering a successful sustainable packaging strategy.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.