Back to people
- Climate Change Strategies
- Science-based Target (SBT) Evaluation
- Carbon Reduction Strategies
- Supplier Engagement for Sustainable Supply Chains
- Materiality Assessment and Future Trends Review
- ESG Due Diligence
Olli is a member of the Anthesis team in Finland with more than 7 years of experience from Sustainability and ESG management, both in consulting and within the renewable fuels industry. His primary responsibilities at Anthesis are projects related to climate and ESG, as well as sustainable supply chain management.
Olli has extensive experience in ESG/climate and environmental strategies and programs, as well as related analyses and calculations, from private companies and public sector entities. Olli’s latest climate strategy project was for a globally operating process industry company.
Olli is a native Finnish speaker, and he speaks and writes fluent English.