In this Activating Sustainability episode, our host Chris Peterson is joined by CEO, North America, Chantelle Ludski, and North America Executive Directors, Emma Armstrong and Jason Pearson, to discuss key takeaways from the GreenBiz 2022 Conference held in February.
Inside this podcast
- The evolving influence of social impact on companies’ goals.
- The role of investors in the ESG space.
- The importance of alignment on shared values.
- The expanding role of the financial sector.
- The importance of inclusion and diversity in the corporate sustainability community.
Listen on your favourite podcast app
No one company can be the ‘magic bullet’ on [societal issues], we are going to need to collaborate, especially on policy change.”