Within two months of contracting Anthesis, Steadman’s were audited by Intertek and successfully achieved a ‘Good’ rating in BES 6001 Framework Standard for Responsible Sourcing certification.
Responsible sourcing is more than just a matter of sustainability and reputation. It’s one the first steps to reaching net zero and can benefit livelihoods and reduce the extraction of raw materials.
Anthesis’ services cover many aspects of compliance, risk and responsibility and range from initial engagement to evaluation.
How we do it
- Supplier declarations and diversification – working with suppliers to obtain declarations and diversify that way materials are procured.
- Product design – using tools like Footprinter to embed green design principles into the early stages of product development.
- Certification – supporting organisations to obtains certification for proven frameworks like BES 6001.
- Modern slavery compliance – helping organisations tackle ethical concerns around responsible sourcing through compliance to modern slavery regulation.
- Alternative materials analysis – assessing the options to substitute raw fibres for alternatives such as secondary commodity materials.
- Conflict minerals compliance – collecting and validating all conflict minerals data from the supply chain, performing risk assessments and preparing required disclosure reports for the Securities and Exchange Commission.
All our services can be provided as a managed programme to meet or exceed customer requirements on all aspects of sustainability, quality, access, environment, labour practices, and responsible supply management.
The challenge with this type of project [Responsible sourcing certification] is finding the right advisory partner that instinctively understands what is needed, understand our business, and can deliver efficiently against the project brief. Anthesis’ way of working and communicating enabled us to execute the project on time, on budget, and to an excellent standard.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.