Within two months of contracting Anthesis, Steadman’s were audited by Intertek and successfully achieved a ‘Good’ rating in BES 6001 Framework Standard for Responsible Sourcing certification.
Responsible sourcing is more than just a matter of sustainability and brand reputation. It’s one the first steps to reaching net zero and can benefit livelihoods and reduce the extraction of raw materials.
Anthesis’ services cover many aspects of compliance, risk and responsibility and range from initial engagement to evaluation.
Our Responsible Sourcing services
- Risk Assessment and Salient Risk Identification – Assessing supply chain-related risks across the business, products and commodities to prioritize the highest risk issues within a given program
- Supply Chain Due Diligence – supporting organisations to understand how their actions to date in supply chains are helping them to meet their targets and stakeholder needs.
- Program evaluation and implementation – Each company manages Sourcing differently; we tailor responsible program scope and governance recommendations to the unique structure and priorities of each client’s organization.
- Product design – using tools like Footprinter or other bespoke tools to embed green design principles into the early stages of product development.
- Certification – supporting organisations to obtains certification for proven frameworks like BES 6001.
- Modern slavery and legislation compliance – helping organisations tackle ethical concerns around responsible sourcing through compliance to modern slavery regulation, and other relevant legislation such as Due Diligence.
- Alternative materials analysis – supporting organisations to understand and baseline their material portfolios, understanding the risks and impacts in their key materials, and assessing the options to substitute these for alternatives
- Conflict minerals compliance – collecting and validating all conflict minerals data from the supply chain, performing risk assessments and preparing required disclosure reports for the Securities and Exchange Commission.
All our services can be provided as a managed programme to meet or exceed customer requirements on all aspects of sustainability, quality, access, environment, labour practices, and responsible supply management, helping you to reach Net Zero.Find out about other ways you can reach Net zero
The challenge with this type of project [Responsible sourcing certification] is finding the right advisory partner that instinctively understands what is needed, understand our business, and can deliver efficiently against the project brief. Anthesis’ way of working and communicating enabled us to execute the project on time, on budget, and to an excellent standard.
Quality Systems Manager
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.