To celebrate International Women’s Day, Debbie and Claudia are joined by a panel of women from across Anthesis to discuss their journey to working within sustainability, current industry trends and what it is like to be a woman working within the circular economy and waste industry.
Discussion highlights include:
- What a day in the life of a consultant looks like
- How different skillsets open up opportunities for women to work in the waste industry
- Current hot industry topics, including waste due diligence, sustainable packaging, chemical recycling, socio-economic modelling and data visualisation tools
- Amie Walley, Consultant, UK
- Lea Saunders, Consultant, UK
- Linda Stafsing, Consultant, Sweden
- Shivani Kawdeti, Junior Consultant, Germany
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.