- Ben Lynch, Director at Anthesis.
- Alex Zardis, Senior Mechanical Design Engineer at Anthesis
- Daphne De Leener, Senior Sustainability Consultant at ETL – specialist consultancy in healthcare and life sciences environments
- Phil Mottershead, Project Development Director at Vital Energi – provider of low carbon energy generation, energy distribution and energy management solutions
Achieving Net Zero for Public Sector Buildings: Strategy and the Role of the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme
Thursday 18th November 2021 | 11am – 12 noon GMT
Join Anthesis to hear how public sector organisations can successfully utilise the Public Sector Decarbonisation Scheme (PSDS) within a wider strategy to achieve Net Zero across their buildings.
In this webinar, we looked at:
- The evolution of the PSDS scheme, including learnings from applications submitted in phase two and three and the policy driving future funding rounds
- How public sector organisations can best utilise PSDS and other funding to support a wider Net Zero strategy
- Striking a balance between securing grant funding to decarbonise and maintaining operational resilience
- Understanding the pitfalls of poorly planned capital investment and how to protect operational costs through a risk-based approach to design
- How to fast track procurement and implementation to maximise the benefit to your estate