Net Zero Pathways
Anthesis applies deep expertise when working with organisations of all sizes including F1000 clients to map pathways to 100% renewable electricity, a science-based target, Carbon Neutrality and Net Zero. Our support considers the drivers, unique challenges and opportunities a company faces when transitioning towards a net zero future.
Our Net Zero carbon reduction Roadmapping process:
- Measure GHG Footprint following GHG protocol and including scopes 1,2, and 3 (full life cycle, direct and indirect emissions)
- Project GHG Footprint Growth to develop “business as usual” reference based primarily on business growth
- Model the required SBT reductions choosing a reduction pathway consistent with significantly below 2.0 or 1.5 degrees of warming
- Develop a reduction program that includes initiatives such as:
- Energy efficiency
- Renewable energy (On-site, PPAs, Green Tariffs, VPPAs, RECs)
- Fleet electrification
- Supply chain engagement
- Embodied carbon
- (Optional) Get the SBT goal and reduction plan approved by SBTi
- Define a Carbon Neutral interim target to demonstrate progress to compensate for residual emissions using avoidance offsets
- Define the ultimate Net Zero target using removal offsets to neutralizes residual emissions that cannot be eliminated
Working with Anthesis gave us the opportunity to focus on more than just the obvious, large scale energy opportunities and bring in a high level of technical expertise that we simply didn’t have in house. We have thoroughly enjoyed working with Anthesis and look forward to continuing to work with them on bringing our buildings up to the Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards.
We partnered with industry expert Anthesis to ensure we could meet the rigorous requirements of an SBTi-approved goal for Scope 3 emissions. With Anthesis’ guidance, we were able to footprint our current Scope 3 impact as well as model out all the underlying initiatives and activities that will help us achieve our 2030 target.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.