Selecting the right materials is key to managing your product, packaging and wider sustainability footprint.
Met with rising consumer demands and increased regulatory scrutiny, brands are feeling the pressure to adapt their portfolio to more sustainable, recyclable and reusable alternatives. Many have set ambitious targets, while others have joined forces with NGOs to tackle existing waste. The overall goal is clear, though: brands need to create better products and packaging.
Anthesis Group’s offer is unique. Our combination of world-class expertise and cutting-edge technology enables us to deliver clear insights that make sustainable choices straightforward. Our team will ensure you avoid unintended consequences and balance your carbon footprint with materials that are better for the environment.
How we do it
- Analysing your materials and wider portfolio footprint, often with the help of our partner tool, Footprinter.
- Conducting landscape reviews and peer-benchmarking of leading brands, product ranges and retailers.
- Identifying alternative material substitutions that consider your environmental, social, risk and financial concerns.
- Advising on sourcing alternative materials, vendor identification, selection and engagement.
- Developing business cases and roadmaps to transform your materials selection process.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.