In a globalised, connected world, your supply chain is a core strategic issue. You have stakeholders all along the value chain and you need to stay one step ahead of the game – anticipating their expectations, protecting your reputation and your license to operate.
We’re helping global businesses to engage with suppliers, understand their data and manage their supply chains. We’re also highly skilled when it comes to developing custom tools to address your unique needs. We understand your need for pragmatic solutions that reduce risk, bring bottom line value, and enhance market access and product sales.
Our Supply Chain Engagement services:
- Hosting events, workshops and webinars to provide training and engagement opportunities with suppliers.
- Conceptualising environmental performance dashboards that give our clients real-time analytics, allowing the company to easily view changes in supplier data and the factors driving those changes.
- Working with suppliers to improve their Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance and set KPIs. This ranges from environmental compliance and safety on the “shop floor”, through to setting sustainability strategies.
- Creation of bespoke applications and engagement tools that can be developed and even managed by Anthesis.
- Developing effective supplier engagement programs
- Supply chain engagement services for SBTi and Scope 3
We are also the official EcoVadis partner in Spain and Latin America to offer solutions to suppliers who want to improve their positioning in the EcoVadis sustainability classification.
It is also important for suppliers to be informed of responsible sourcing, a first step to achieving Net Zero.Find out more about responsible sourcing
Anthesis have been collaborating with Tesco for the last few years. Among a range of projects, Anthesis have supported and facilitated the Supplier Network Platform, which promotes communication and stimulates discussion and knowledge sharing between Tesco and our suppliers.
"A really well managed project, undertaken at pace and it really felt that my time was always used in a very focussed, relevant way only when needed." "The client interaction was excellent and well managed and I felt that I was appropriately engaged throughout the development programme." "I would certainly recommend Anthesis to others for this type of work."
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.