Anthesis offers a range of waste tools, including CIVIwaste, a mobile app and web application to help local councils transform and improve their public services through citizen co-responsibility and incentives. Citizens can register and record their actions in regards to recycling and disposal, receive recommendations from the city council, obtain discounts and bonuses and report waste crime.
The factors driving the switch to more sustainable processes are coming from a variety of sources – consumer pressure, regulatory compliance, supply chain risks, sustainability commitments. Organisations are also recognising the financial benefits of reducing waste and developing more efficient measures.
We work with companies across the globe to analyse their waste, from materials sourcing through to end-of-life.
How we do it
- Supply chain and waste management practice audits – with enhanced duty of care assessments to comply with Waste Framework regulations and the waste hierarchy of re-use, recycling, recovery and disposal.
- Provision of waste custody chain reports – waste volumes, collection and treatment practice and percentage re-used, recycled and recovered. We also provide waste, carbon, resource and energy efficiency evaluation and reporting.
- Gap analysis – to evaluate the circular economy opportunities and identify business interventions and to develop strategic business options to improve reuse, recycling and recovery performance.
- Circular economy support – including waste contract service procurement, feasibility studies for on-site waste management options, business plans, investment analysis and circularity partner searches.
- Site audits – identifying short and long-term opportunities to reduce and recover waste of warehouses and manufacturing facilities.
Anthesis has a solid track record of contributing meaningfully to the advancement of the 'resource management' sector through the work it delivers for governments, businesses and other high profile clients.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.