Subscribe to receive the latest episodes
In this episode of Wise Women in Waste our hosts, Claudia Amos and Debbie Hitchen, are joined by sustainable finance experts Lucy Dwyer and Joana Soares. This episode explores what sustainable finance is for investors, brands and corporates and how it fits with the circular economy.
Discussion highlights include:
- What is sustainable finance?
- How does the EU Taxonomy fit with sustainable finance and who is impacted?
- How financial mechanisms can support operational change
- How the changing focus on sustainable finance is impacting good practices in ESG frameworks
- An insight into sustainable finance career journeys
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.