– We have made the decision to postpone this event due to unforeseen circumstances. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and look forward to sharing details of a new event shortly –
As the pace of climate regulatory and disclosure continues to accelerate, the need to elevate climate within ESG strategies is of critical importance.
This interactive Anthesis panel discussion will provide practical insights for private equity firms on how they can better understand climate change and the risks and opportunities climate poses, how to establish the right level of climate ambition and targets to adopt, and what data-driven solutions are out there to help.
The session will look at the following key barriers for private equity firms when adopting a climate strategy and how they can overcome them:
- Climate Education – empowering informed, climate-driven decision making, by ensuring everyone within the private equity firm and portfolio companies are educated on what climate change means for business
- Climate Risk – understanding how transitional and physical climate change risks and opportunities will impact the portfolio financially, and how to disclose in line with TCFD
- Climate Ambition – knowing what level of climate ambition to adopt, the implications for meeting the target, what it will mean for capital investment versus RoI across the portfolio, and the repercussions of not meeting a target that is too ambitious
- Climate Solutions – selecting a greenhouse gas (GHG) software platform that provides the right data from across the portfolio to inform, set, track, and meet your GHG reductions targets
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.