Anthesis offers pragmatic support for sustainability reporting, helping companies and organisations find value in what can otherwise be a time consuming, complicated and sometimes expensive process.
Benefits of Sustainability Reporting
Every organisation’s needs are different so we offer a wide range of services to help plan, write and design sustainability reports:
- Identify and understand emerging risks and opportunities that your organization may face, and how those translate into your material topics.
- Target your communications to the needs of your key stakeholders – employees, investors, customers, NGOs, regulators.
- Align your report with best practice reporting frameworks including the Global Reporting Initiative Standards, International Integrated Reporting Council, Sustainability Accounting Standards Board, Dow Jones Sustainability Reporting Index), Carbon Disclosure Project, UN Global Compact and others.
- Create a repository of answers to stakeholders’ questions.
- Use the reporting process to drive ownership and accountability of sustainability performance into the business, as well as measure performance improvement.
- Connect your reporting process and focus areas to the business and to commercial strategy.
- Build and protect your reputation.
Sustainability Reporting Experience
We work with organisations both large and small across the world to help them develop sustainability reporting and communications most relevant for their key stakeholders. Our clients include:
Arista Networks • Bose • Cisco • CMC • Colas • Exponent PE • Guess?, Inc.• Kingfisher • Lindsay Corporation • Maxim Integrated • Melco • Network Rail • Provident Financial • Tesco • The North Face • Urban & Civic • YOOX Net-a-Porter •
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.