What are the benefits of improved extended producer responsibility?
- New markets, products and services
- Greater profile
- Improved business resilience
- Opportunities to make savings and efficiencies
Product sustainability is an increasingly mainstream business requirement. Aside from the legislative and regulatory concerns, ignoring the provenance of components and materials, the management of toxic and harmful substances and the sustainability impacts of consumption, disposal and recovery, can lead to significant business risks.
Our Extended Producer Responsibility Services
Anthesis is strategically positioned in key markets across the value chain to meet the specific needs of multiple industries. Our expertise in extended producer responsibility consulting, sometimes known as product stewardship, can be split into three main sections – compliance, implementation and thought leadership.
- Compliance – including responsible sourcing, restricted substances and takeback services.
- Implementation – developing innovative and disruptive business models, managing business process outsourcing and integrating software and systems.
- Thought leadership – providing analytics and reporting, research and develop and strategic communications.
Our product stewardship services ensure products meet global regulations and define clear strategies to achieve set standards.
Anthesis has a solid track record of contributing meaningfully to the advancement of the 'resource management' sector through the work it delivers for governments, businesses and other high profile clients.
We chose to work with Anthesis, who from the start have demonstrated their ability to manage complex and moving workstreams and their expertise in advanced recycling technology processes, waste management infrastructure, and data analysis and visualization. We value their thought partnership and are continually impressed with the depth and detail in their work and presentations.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.