From initial contact through to final sign off, the service we have received from Anthesis has been fantastic. They’ve been incredibly patient and have guided us through this process expertly.”Catherine Dix – CSR Manager, Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is a global market intelligence publisher providing market research reports, statistics and online information systems on industries, countries and consumers.
Euromonitor had already taken significant action to reduce its energy consumption so Anthesis was required to dig deeper to identify additional reductions. The company also wanted to ensure that it would meet all the legal requirements for the Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS) compliance on time.
Anthesis worked with Euromonitor International to pin-point the areas where performance could be improved. We undertook extensive energy audits on-site, as well as ensuring the building system controls were appropriate for Euromonitor’s requirements.
- Full audit report provided.
- Compliance documentation and submission of notification.
- Lead assessor sign off.
- Appropriate energy reduction measures provided including Metering, Monitoring & Targeting and BMS optimisation.
- Lifetime savings of up to £40,000 identified.
- Early compliance meant no risk of fines.