For this special episode of the Wise Women in Waste podcast series, our hosts are joined by a panel of Anthesis experts to discuss what the outcomes of COP26 mean for the circular economy and sustainable production and consumption globally.
The panel includes:
- Susan Harris, Technical Director for the Circular Economy
- Berta Mota, Plastic Circularity and Supply Chain Manager
- Richard Peagam, Associate Director for Sustainable Products
Listen on Apple PodcastsListen on SpotifyListen on Google Podcasts
Key discussion highlights include:
- Outcomes from the COP26 discussions on the circular economy
- Why we need to decouple economic growth with resource consumption as we work towards 2030
- The benefits of circular business models and how they can be leveraged to meet wider sustainability goals
- How circularity can contribute to Net Zero, tackling scope 3 emissions and the Sustainable Development Goals
- How investment and innovation in new technologies is needed to stimulate the circular economy
- Examples of businesses using the circular economy to achieve their sustainability goals
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.