In the dynamic landscape of evolving legislation and growing public expectations regarding corporate responsibility, addressing Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) concerns has become paramount. At Anthesis, we bring a thorough understanding of EHS agendas, policies, regulations, and cultural intricacies. Our dedicated teams deliver both local and global EHS Compliance programs, providing clarity on responsibilities and outcomes in straightforward, non-technical language.
Anthesis has extensive experience supporting organisations committed to robust Environmental Health & Safety. Our world-class EHS capabilities, extensive experience, and a global network of experts position us as the ideal ally for navigating the complexities of EHS management.
How we help clients
- EHS Compliance: We deliver compliance programs and services both globally and locally, including audit and assurance programs in line with legislation and corporate policies. We also benchmark against industry best practices – and can use the information we gather about EHS and CSR practices to assess the suitability of vendors.
- EHS Management Systems: Anthesis experts possess extensive knowledge and capabilities to support clients in their efforts for EHS management systems implementation and offers bespoke solutions tailored to the specific client needs.
- EHS Software Systems: Our EHS management system solutions are strongly backed by our in-house software and systems team developing tailor made solutions to fit the needs of our customers. We deliver EHS regulatory compliance software and systems solutions, including EHS audit software and assurance programmes in line with legislation and corporate policies.
- Compliance assurance program design, implementation, monitoring, and optimisation.
- Outsourced EHS management, internal and supply chain mapping, auditing, and assurance.
- Regulatory analysis, permit management, and support.
- Design, implementation, and optimisation of EHS and Energy Management Systems (EnMS) following international standards (ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, etc.).
- Gap analyses and action plans for system implementation.
- Management system training and capacity building.
- Tailor-made EHS software solutions developed by our in-house team.
- Enterprise EHS software and systems implementation, including SAP EHSM and Oracle PG&C.
- Utilisation of Anthesis Compliance Data Collection and Anthesis Compliance Suite.
- Comprehensive legal and commercial understanding coupled with technical solutions.
- Agile delivery of bespoke solutions to address specific client needs.
Enterprise EHS Software & Systems Solutinos
Anthesis Compliance Suite
Anthesis’ Cloud-Based Solution for Effortless Material Compliance and Conflict Minerals Management
Anthesis Compliance Data Collection
Anthesis Compliance Data Collection (ACDC) is a free spreadsheet based tool to facilitate data capture and conversion between industry standard formats, including IEC 62474, IPC 1752 v1.1 and IPC 1752A.
Our EHS Experts
We are the world’s leading science-based advisory, purpose-driven agency and digitally-empowered activator. And always welcome inquiries and partnerships to drive positive change together.