Environmental Impact Assessments (EIAs) play a pivotal role in steering businesses toward sustainable practices. These assessments go beyond traditional considerations, encompassing factors like social impact, regulatory compliance, and global best practices. In the evolving landscape of environmental management, a strategic approach to EIAs is crucial for fostering responsible corporate citizenship and future-proofing operations.
Our approach goes beyond mere compliance, delving into the intricacies of sustainability, social responsibility, and comprehensive environmental stewardship. With a commitment to delivering bespoke solutions, our team at Anthesis is uniquely positioned to guide your organisation toward a sustainable future.
How we help clients
- ESIA: our team conducts Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs) according to national planning requirements, IFC and World Bank standards and international best practice.
- Design & Decommission: We support developers and financing agencies to successfully conduct impact assessments at both the design and decommissioning stages.
Environmental Due Diligence Assessments:
- In-depth assessments for vendors and acquirers covering EHS risks and ESG issues.
- Data room reviews, on-site audits, and utilisation of assessment tools like RepRisk and Sustainanalytics.
Environmental and Social Impact Assessments:
- Feasibility studies, BAT analysis, and stakeholder engagement plans.
- Phase I and II Environmental assessments, environmental permitting, and sustainable mobility planning.
Environmental and Social Value Chain Impacts:
- Mapping material and business flows across the value chain.
- Identifying and prioritsing environmental and social impacts.
Enterprise EHS Software & Systems Solutions
Anthesis Compliance Suite
Anthesis’ Cloud-Based Solution for Effortless Material Compliance and Conflict Minerals Management
Anthesis Compliance Data Collection
Anthesis Compliance Data Collection (ACDC) is a free spreadsheet based tool to facilitate data capture and conversion between industry standard formats, including IEC 62474, IPC 1752 v1.1 and IPC 1752A.
EHS software solutions
Tailor-made EHS software solutions, including SAP EHSM and Oracle PG&C.
We are the world’s leading science-based advisory, purpose-driven agency and digitally-empowered activator. And always welcome inquiries and partnerships to drive positive change together.