In a world of ever changing legislation and increased public interest around corporate social responsibility, understanding potential environmental, health and safety (EHS) compliance liabilities and risks is increasingly important.
At Anthesis, we have a thorough understanding of environmental, health and safety agendas, policies, regulations and cultural issues. Our consultancy, digital and compliance teams can deliver both local and global programs to help you understand your responsibilities and communicate outcomes in clear, non-technical language. We offer bespoke EHS compliance solutions across a broad range of industries.
Anthesis has a vast array of experience managing compliance and assurance programs on behalf of clients across the world.
Our Core Services
EHS Compliance Support
We deliver compliance programs and services both globally and locally, including audit and assurance programs in line with legislation and corporate policies. We also benchmark against industry best practices – and can use the information we gather about EHS and CSR practices to assess the suitability of vendors.
- Compliance assurance program design, implementation, monitoring and optimisation
- Outsourced EHS management
- Internal and supply chain mapping, compliance, auditing and assurance
- Regulatory analysis and support
- Permit management and support
- Regulatory liaison
- Training and capacity building
End-to-end EHS Support
Ensuring risk and environmental management is at the heart of your operations.
- >Understanding legal requirements
- > Training and workshops
- > Sustainable procurement
- > Policies and procedures
- > Supplier engagement
- > Strategy
- > Supply chain mapping
- > Management systems implementation
Building solutions to appropriately assess and manage EHSQ across your organisation.
- > Life cycle assessments
- > Risk assessments
- > Due diligence
- > Data analysis
- > Product stewardship
- > REACH/RoHS registration
- > Corrective actions
- > Permit management
- > Supply chain management
Communicating and optimising your progress.
- > Sustainability reporting
- > Transaction management
- > Footprinting
- > Waste review
- > Supply chain optimisation
- > KPI development
- > Compliance reporting
EHS Management Systems Support
Anthesis experts possess extensive knowledge and capabilities to support clients in their efforts for EHS management systems implementation and offers bespoke solutions tailored to the specific client needs.
Our solutions’ offering includes:
- Design, implementation and optimisation of EHS and Energy Management Systems (EnMS) in line various international standards and certification labels including (but not limited to) ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 50001 standards, Eco-Management and Audit Scheme, etc.
- Undertaking gap analyses and developing action plans to understand the effort and resources required for the implementation of such systems.
- Management system training and capacity building.
EHS Software Systems
Our EHS management system solutions are strongly backed by our in-house software and systems team developing tailor made solutions to fit the needs of our customers. We deliver EHS regulatory compliance software and systems solutions, including EHS audit software and assurance programmes in line with legislation and corporate policies. We also benchmark against industry best practices – and can use the information we gather about Environmental, Health & Safety and corporate responsibility practices to assess the suitability of vendors.
Our software team has vast experience across EHS management systems software; including design, implementation, business operations and consulting. We offer enterprise EHS software and systems solutions, including implementation for SAP EHSM and Oracle PG&C, as well as using our own EHS software tools such as Anthesis Compliance Data Collection and Anthesis Compliance Suite.
What Makes Us Different
- Our world-class EHS capabilities, experience and knowledge, backed up by experts and the broad range of EHS and sustainability services Anthesis Group offers.
- Our strong network of trusted partners and subcontractors.
- Global team distribution, enabling best practice and on-the-ground support where you need it.
- End-to-end EHS support, including legal and commercial understanding and technical solutions.
- Agile delivery of bespoke solutions.
If you’d like to receive further information on our work, please get in touch with one of our experts using the details below.
Clients we have supported
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.