” Our goal is to create fabrics that perform exceptionally and last longer whilst using fewer resources. We work hard every day to improve ourselves, to be better and do better–this is what Responsible Innovation means to us: never settle, but always strive for improvement.“
One of the world’s leading denim producers ISKO was looking to develop its first sustainability report. As well as outlining the company’s ambitious targets, the company wanted to demonstrate its commitment to the UN’s Sustainble Development Goals (SDGs), International Labour Standards (ILO) and industry partners.
ISKO is part of SANKO TEKSTIL, the textile division of the SANKO Group. As the premium denim ingredient brand behind people’s most favorite jeans, ISKO has a strong global presence.
Through ISKO’s Responsible Innovation™ approach, which is founded on creativity, competence and citizenship, the company wanted to showcase its work to manage its environmental and social impact within this report. This has led to many achievements, including bluesign® Partnership, STeP by OEKO-TEX®, Textile Exchange, SAC, ZDHC, and EU Ecolabel, detailed in the report.
- Engaging stakeholders on data collection with ISKO supply chain and factories
- Developing strategies with ISKO’s targets and formalising sustainability aspirations
- Design and copywriting for the Sustainability Impact Report and the executive summary report
- Developed a coherent, engaging narrative covering ISKO’s achievements and plans in line with ISKO’s tone of voice and style.
- Identified the pillars of Responsible Production, Responsible Process and People, and advised on additional content and supported target setting.
- Completed ISKO’s first Sustainability report.The finished report was aligned to the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and mapped to the UN SDGs.
- The full and summary report were designed to ISKO’s brand guidelines to provide a striking, engaging report, with infographics and images to support the narrative content.