Reducing emissions relies on every single person in an organisation being aware of the carbon impacts of their choices, and feeling motivated and supported to take action. If we are to cut our carbon emissions by the kind of reductions demanded of us by science, then we will need to change culture alongside technology.
Anthesis is an accredited trainer of the internationally recognised Carbon Literacy Project; a globally unique qualification recognised by the UN at COP21. Carbon Literacy training provides organisations with an awareness of the climate-related costs and impacts of their activities, and the ability and motivation to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Being carbon literate equips you with new insights and tools to build resilience and take advantage of the growth opportunities presented by a net zero carbon future.
Carbon Literacy is the awareness of carbon costs and climate change impacts of everyday activities. The training provides you with the knowledge, capacity, and motivation required to create a positive shift to catalyse action to reduce emissions, on an individual, community and organisational basis.
Anthesis supports clients to understand the science and business importance behind a transition to a sustainable future by empowering them with the knowledge and tools to make impactful change. Clients will come away with a greater appreciation of the material risks, impacts and opportunities climate change presents, and the tools to create an action plan to move forward:
- how climate change is impacting us now and in the future
- how to find and use information to explain climate change
- an awareness of the climate related costs and impacts of organisational activities and procurement practices
- empowering management teams with the knowledge and tools to make impactful change
- ability and motivation to effect positive change and ultimately reduce carbon emissions
- how to navigate the decisive decade and find growth opportunities through sustainability
- how to encourage culture change and align continuous professional development to sustainability
Ensuring that both we at Palatine and our portfolio businesses are Carbon Literate is another step in our commitment to generate positive ESG impact, affect change and build sustainable businessesSteph Wall ESG Director at Palatine
We are the world’s leading science-based advisory, purpose-driven agency and digitally-empowered activator. And always welcome inquiries and partnerships to drive positive change together.