Our team conduct ESIAs to support planning processes, regulatory planning approvals and the requirements of international financial institutions. We assess feasibility and work collaboratively as part of design and technology selection to minimise impacts and maximise positive outcomes.
With a combined experience of over 100 years, our team conducts Environmental and Social Impact Assessments (ESIAs) according to national planning requirements, IFC and World Bank standards and international best practice. We support developers and financing agencies to successfully conduct impact assessments at both the design and decommissioning stages.
How we do it
- Feasibility studies
- Best Available Techniques (BAT) analysis
- Opportunities and constraints analysis
- Baseline studies and reporting
- Stakeholder engagement plans
- Environment and social impact assessments
- Phase I and II Environmental Assessments (contaminated land and related groundwork investigations)
- Environmental permitting
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.