Anthesis can conceptualise, design and deliver finished products or resources that can be used as part of a singular engagement activity or long-term educational campaign. For instance, our team have worked with the la Caixa Bank Foundation to develop an augmented reality application as part of a travelling exhibition, “Observe, question, experiment”, exploring the life and work of Leonardo Da Vinci.
Delivering engaging learning experiences in the digital age can be challenging. Activities and materials have begun to evolve past conventional teaching methods, often delivering sensory and interactive experiences that have a lasting impact on its user.
Anthesis helps companies, institutions and teachers alike harness the power of innovative and durable resources to educate key stakeholders. We design physical equipment and technological tools to target any kind of audience or age group.
How we do it
- Online and interactive content including games, calculators, instructional documents, activity booklets and self-guided materials.
- Augmented reality experiences and role-playing devices.
- Inclusive learning resources such as outdoor events and resources for the visually impaired.
- Hands on activities including 3D models, board games, books and kits.
- Educational playgrounds and workshops
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East. Under GDPR we have a number of lawful reasons that we rely on when we use (or ‘process’) your personal information, such as ‘legitimate interests’. For further information view our policy.