We can use ItinerApp, our educational application, to share videos, photos, real-time multiple-choice questions and augmented reality experiences that take educational programs beyond conventional learning methods. As each learning experience is different, the tool can be adapted to for all types of projects and spaces, as well as all types of audiences.
Education is key to empowering citizens for cultural and social transformation. It makes them the protagonists of a more committed and sustainable society. Through educational programmes, organisations can communicate their values around sustainability in a way that changes the way people behave and think.
We create educational experiences for organisations that want to position themselves around sustainability. We create and manage innovative programmes that are informed by the latest methodologies and trends.
How we do it
- Conception – benchmarking competing programmes and identifying the applicable audience, topics, teams and resources needed for effective delivery.
- Team management – recruiting the programme facilitators and providing training and management as required.
- Community engagement – working with nearby companies and communities to ensure the programme is timely and relevant to local citizens.
- Scheduling – adapting the programme of indoor and outdoor activities based on seasonal trends, themes and target audience.
- Evaluation – calculating the results obtained from the educational programme to determine its effectiveness.
Our services are often directed at all public or private entities that wish to execute educational programs in the fields of environment, sustainability, science and technology.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East. Under GDPR we have a number of lawful reasons that we rely on when we use (or ‘process’) your personal information, such as ‘legitimate interests’. For further information view our policy.