We can use ItinerApp, our educational application, to share videos, photos, real-time multiple-choice questions and augmented reality experiences that take educational programs beyond conventional learning methods. As each learning experience is different, the tool can be adapted to for all types of projects and spaces, as well as all types of audiences.
Education is key to empowering citizens for cultural and social transformation. It makes them the protagonists of a more committed and sustainable society. Through educational programmes, organisations can communicate their values around sustainability in a way that changes the way people behave and think.
We create educational experiences for organisations that want to position themselves around sustainability. We and manage innovative programmes that are informed by the latest methodologies and trends.
How we manage your educational programmes
- Conception – benchmarking competing programmes and identifying the applicable audience, topics, teams and resources needed for effective delivery.
- Team management – recruiting programme facilitators and providing training and management, particularly for science and technology centres or museums.
- Community engagement – working with nearby companies and communities to ensure the programme is timely and relevant to local citizens.
- Scheduling – adapting sustainability programmes of indoor and outdoor activities based on seasonal trends, themes and target audience.
- Evaluation – calculating the results obtained from the educational programme to determine its effectiveness.
Our services are often directed at all public or private entities that wish to execute educational programs in the fields of environment, sustainability, science and technology.Find out how we design educational programmes in the first place
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.