Product + Supply Chain
Let’s go on a journey…from efficiency to reinvention
In a globalized, connected world, your supply chain is a core strategic issue. You have stakeholders all along the value chain and you need to stay one step ahead of the game – anticipating their expectations, protecting your reputation and your license to operate.
Manufacturers are under increasing global regulatory and customer demands to produce products that are less toxic and perform better environmentally. Legislation from the European Union, such as RoHS and REACH, and the United States conflict minerals requirements are proliferating to other geographies at a rapid pace. Conducting business in complex supply chains in a socially responsible way has also come into sharp focus.
We know there’s a lot at stake, but we're passionate about improving your business process. Our industry understanding can support you make efficiency gains that embed product environmental performance into your day-to-day business activities in a cost-effective manner, as well as and about leveraging gradual operational improvement in your supply chain. In a resource constrained world, you need to create more value from fewer resources.
Innovation helps you achieve new results with your products, supply chain or your whole business model. Our case studies show how we have helped global businesses to engage with suppliers, understand their data and manage their supply chains.
Deep subject matter expertise and experience
We live and breathe product environmental compliance, life cycle assessment, supply chain management, and software selection and implementation. We're also highly skilled when it comes to developing custom tools to address your unique needs. We understand your need for pragmatic solutions that reduce risk, bring bottom line value, and enhance market access and product sales.
You want to understand your hotspots
Hotspots are a vital tool to help you focus on what matters most to your business - your costs, your risks, your profit. We’ll use sustainability tools and business acumen to help you future-proof your supply chain.
You want to understand your whole product portfolio
We have the technical rigor to carry out detailed product life cycle analysis according to global standards. But we combine this with input/output financial analysis and pioneering hotspot analysis to reveal the full impact of your product range. You don’t have to choose between depth and breadth.
You want to gather and use data
We will measure and analyze your product environmental compliance and performance improvement. We’ll help you evaluate and implement software that will provide the basis for you to robustly build the business case for compliance verification and data analytics.
You need to measure your impact across metrics
We are recognized for our work on multi metrics including, looking across environmental and social indicators. We carry out integrated assessments for global leaders.
- End-to-end compliance with United States SEC Rule
- Delivering evidence based transparency and conflict-free supply chains
- Natural resource assessments
- Materials strategies
- Material flows and risk assessments
- Waste collection and reprocessing technology market assessments
- Infrastructure investment governance, structure and risk appraisal
- Legislative and regulations guidance
- Scenario planning and modelling
- Stakeholder engagement
- Sustainable chemistry / material substitution
- Green and closed loop design
- Product environmental performance improvement
- Technology reviews
- Organizational and regional assessments
- Ecodesign and innovation for construction products
- Product and supply chain footprinting
- High efficiency identification of hot spots, reducing impacts and documenting results
- Life cycle assessment
- Customer and product portfolio management
- Cost to serve
- Process mapping and design
- Risk assessment
- Key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Sales and operations
- Demand and supply
- Production and materials
- Promotions management
- Inventory management
- Alternative assessment
- Substitution strategies
- Green claims management
- Human and eco-toxicity assessment
- Life cycle assessment
- Procurement strategy and policy development
- Audit and process improvement
- Responsible Procurement Code certification
- Supplier engagement and development
- Capability building and training
- Management and enhancement of restricted substance lists
- Responsible sourcing of construction materials and products consultancy, and verification of data (including BES 6001)
- Linking procurement with carbon footprint and circular economy opportunities
- Modern slavery review and compliance
- Supplier performance assessments
- Supply chain optimization
- Ecosystem / Biodiversity assessments