Our services can go beyond a single organisation. Anthesis facilitate and coordinate the PCRRG, a membership group for businesses addressing issues of sustainability in the paper cup supply chain.
A circular economy is an alternative to the traditional linear economy of take–make–dispose, which fails to fully utilize the potential in many products and services. It could help tackle the climate emergency, decrease resource scarcity and dependence on single use plastics, and increase business sustainability.
Taking circular economy thinking and implementing it successfully into your business can be challenging. We can support you to integrate circular economy principles into your own business model, identify opportunities, and subsequently improve your brand reputation.
Our Circularity Strategy and Innovation services:
- Data collection – our analytics team can help you meet your circular economy goals by aggregating complex sets of data, visualising circularity data so it’s easy to understand or even implementing a bespoke software tool to improve data collection and management.
- Profiling and improving current business practices – including services such as procurement and waste reviews and employee engagement.
- Options assessment and development – achieved through initiatives such as best practice research, stakeholder engagement and cost benefit analysis to inform your list of options.
- Trials and initiatives – implementing and developing trials to test the viability of different options for business-wide implementation.
- Strategy development – working with key stakeholders to map out a strategy based on the company’s performance, aspirations and current business practices.
- Certification – helping organisation’s to achieve environmental certification and communicate their environmental footprint.
The above list is not exhaustive of our services, with our expertise expanding across topics such as waste management, plastics, packaging, and the secondary commodities market.Find out more about our other services
Anthesis has a solid track record of contributing meaningfully to the advancement of the 'resource management' sector through the work it delivers for governments, businesses and other high profile clients.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, the Netherlands, Belgium, South Africa, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, Australia, Switzerland, Singapore, the Philippines and the Middle East.