Anthesis Compliance Data Collection is a free spreadsheet based tool to facilitate data capture and conversion between industry standard formats including IEC 62474, IPC 1752 v1.1 and IPC 1752A. This tool alleviates the common barriers to efficient data exchange and promotes reuse of declarations across the supply chain. The Anthesis CDC is IPC1752A certified.
Meeting emerging legislation can be challenging for many businesses. Worldwide regulation and customer demands are growing rapidly, with in-house teams struggling to obtain accurate and future-proofed compliance in line with the pace of change.
The Anthesis Product Compliance team includes project managers, subject matter experts, software developers, and our outsourced services team. We have deep industry experience and excel in understanding the goals of the business, delivering cost effective services, and implementing the right IT solutions to automate compliance management.
While our analytical offer is based on helping organisations to understand their compliance requirements and how they can best meet their obligations, we also support governments and public sector bodies to implement policy changes in line with best practice from around the globe.
Our Product Compliant audit services include:
- Extended Producer Responsibility for businesses – we help multiple industries understand and calculate their EPR obligations across the value chain.
- Extended Producer Responsibility for the policy makers – we carry out research, analytics and modelling to help policy makers understand the impacts and opportunities of new and updated regulation.
- Modern slavery compliance – we help organisations tackle societal concerns through compliance to legislation such as the Modern Slavery Act 2015.
- Conflict minerals assessment – we collect and validate all conflict minerals data from the supply chain, performing risk assessments and preparing required disclosure reports for the Securities and Exchange Commission. This can be done using the Anthesis Product Compliance Data Collection suite of tools.
- Chemicals regulation – we identify optimal routes to achieve license to market for manufacturers and formulators of products, considering existing and emerging regulatory frameworks such as REACH, TSCA, K-REACH and more.
- WEEE and waste regulation – we advise on the implication of industry regulation while helping clients to comply with policies specific to their sector.
- Waste crime disputes – we help clients tackle commercial disputes and act as an expert or independent witness.
We'd love to hear from you
Anthesis has offices in the U.S., Canada, UK, France, Ireland, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Spain, Portugal, Andorra, Finland, Colombia, Brazil, China, the Philippines and the Middle East.